Ms. Dominique

Ms. Dominique
Ms. Dominique

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Ms. Dominique says:



"My love affair with him had a wonderful element of surprise and romance to it, which I will always and forever cherish to my dying day. But it was not a physical infatuation, and here’s how I can tell: because I did not demand that he wear a stovepipe hat and become my Great Emancipator or sit on my chest and become my Source of All Life. I would do the same for him (and have). 

"Nor did I suddenly vanish into that man’s chest cavity like a twisted, parasitic homoculus. That was Love’s job. During our long period of courtship on the internet, I remained vitually intacto within my own person, and I allowed myself to meet him there in that electronic frontier for who and what he was ... a complete and total perv."

No comments: