Ms. Dominique

Ms. Dominique
Ms. Dominique

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Spiritual Wisdom inspired by Elizabeth Gilbert’s “Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman's Search for Everything Across Italy, India and Indonesia”



As long as we shall live, every time we breathe out or in--or maybe in or out--we are repeating this mantra: I am Divine, I am with God. I am an expression of God’s will, I am not separate and I am not alone, I am not this so-called illusion of a real person or individual. Do you think I'd just lay down and die? ... I will survive ... As Long as I know how to love, I know I'll be alive ... I've got all my life to live ... I've got all my love to give ... I will survive, ... I will survive ... It took all the strength I had ... I'm trying hard to mend the pieces of my broken heart ... And I spent oh so many nights just feeling sorry for myself ... I used to cry, ... But now I hold my head up high ... I'm not that stupid little person who was so in love with you ... And so you thought you'd just drop by ... But now I'm saving all my lovin' ... Did you think I'd crumple? ... Did you think I'd lay down and die? ... Not I. I will survive ... As long as I know how to love, I know I'll be alive ... I've got all my life to live ... I've got all my love to give ... I will survive ... I will survive.

No comments: