Ms. Dominique

Ms. Dominique
Ms. Dominique

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Ms. Dominique tweets for Pizza delivery



“It's an irresistible urge for me. Or maybe an immovable object. It’s something like that anyway. I don't know how not to do it: I have decided to renovate you. Slap a little paint on here, and do this. Fortunately, I don't think it's too extreme in our case. I may not have to use the nail gun. 

“This all goes along with that mend-and-tend urge that a lot of us have. So while I’m doing these things, what are you doing for me? …

"Okay, I so I come home every night and you’ll cook me dinner? 

“You know I haven't been grocery shopping in probably six months, and I have never had a man put a plate of food in front of me where I didn't feel like I was about to be ‘holy-shit’ carried away and raptured in a broom closet. 

"Because I hardly ever, ever saw, in my entire life, a man bringing a plate of food to a woman. Except for maybe the pizza delivery guy a few times. But you’ve probably seen the DVD of that, too. I think it’s called ‘Big Sausage Pizza’ or something like that. The hole in the pizza box—really clever!”

No comments: