Ms. Dominique

Ms. Dominique
Ms. Dominique

Thursday, January 10, 2013

"Quote of the Day" Randall Stephenson



Ms. Dominique tweets her "Quote of the Day

Google determines what platform gets the newest releases and when. A lot of times, that’s a negotiated arrangement and that’s something we work at hard. We know that’s important to our customers. That’s kind of an ambiguous answer because I can’t give you a direct answer in this setting Randall Stephenson, AT&T CEO

“When I first heard this line from the CEO of AT&T it reminded me of the answers I got from one of my old boyfriends (who I dumped! … Don’t believe what he says). When I asked him if a long-term contract (like an engagement) was in our future, he said “I can’t give you a direct answer in this setting.” The setting was a stall in the men’s room at the Sheraton.

“After I dumped his ass, he kept calling and calling—probably just to burn up my minutes on the AT&T cell phone he gave me for Christmas, The JERK! And at Christmas I got another text from him with the line ‘Happy New Year from AT&T’  

“How sad and pathetic is that!”

No comments: