Ms. Dominique

Ms. Dominique
Ms. Dominique

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

"Quote of the Day" Sandy Nathan




Ms. Dominique tweets her "Quote of the Day"

I’ve always hated the “Who are you?" question. This is a philosophical inquiry. Answering that question is why we’re on earth. You can’t answer it in thirty seconds or in an elevator ― Sandy Nathan, negotiation coach & businesswoman

“You’re darn right on this one Sandy! I really hate the who are you? question, and especially when I get it in the morning, while I’m lying in bed, and in the bright sunshine. These awkward morning-after conversations are difficult enough to get through gracefully.

“And thirty seconds is simply not enough time to get anything important done, or at least anything important to me.  After all, you can’t even give a proper hand-job in thirty seconds on an elevator. Ask anyone!”

No comments: