Ms. Dominique

Ms. Dominique
Ms. Dominique

Thursday, December 27, 2012

"Quote of the Day" Mother Teresa


Ms. Dominique tweets her "Quote of the Day" :


Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing. ― Mother Teresa, Holy Lady and Raconteur

"Everyone deserves a smile. And smiles are a cheap way to help people. A smile is free, and it's a reflection of the worth of the person you are smiling at.

"As I traveled in India, following the path of Mother T., I saw the poor, the sick, and the helpless. and I thought: 'Wow, there are a whole lot of poor people here. Maybe we should do something for them. Like give them food and clothes and medicine.'

"But then I thought of the example set by Mother Teresa. Yeah, a smile and a prayer--these are the gifts that really matter. Why waste money on food and clothes and medicine. God has given them the greatest gift of all--Poverty--which is a very Spiritual & Holy gift. Why would you interfere with God's plan? I know I wouldn't."

No comments: