Ms. Dominique

Ms. Dominique
Ms. Dominique

Friday, December 28, 2012

"Quote of the Day" Princess Diana

Ms. Dominique tweets her "Quote of the Day" :


If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love. ― Princess Diana

"These are the inspiring words of the late Princess Diana. I have taken these words to heart and thought about them and re-read them, and someday I may even try to memorize them.

"They are perhaps not as memorable as her last words, which were: 'My God. What's happened?' But they are still inspirational in a very saintly way. Not like the last words of Mother Teresa, which were 'Who took my rosary? The Holy Father gave me that rosary. One of you lazy c**ts has my rosary.'

"Anyway, I've always looked to Princess Di as an inspiration. Finding a super-rich Arab boyfriend is, as you might guess, high on my To Do List. But that part about dying in a spectacular car crash--not so much."

 

No comments: