Ms. Dominique

Ms. Dominique
Ms. Dominique

Saturday, December 29, 2012

"Quote of the Day" Pope John Paul II


Ms. Dominique tweets her "Quote of the Day" :


Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it.--Pope John Paul II

"Yes stupidity is a rare and precious gift. God was very generous with His gifts and He is especially profoundly generous with this one.

"Just today one of my old boyfriends sent me a text message suggesting that I return the diamond bracelet he gave me for X-mas. Goodness, doesn't he realize that I already returned it to the jewelry store for a refund (using the receipt he, rather stupidly, left in his wallet).

"Yes Stupidity is a flowing and bountiful gift. And so is Faith, Hope and Charity. Maybe my old boyfriend should have more charity. He has plenty of the other stuff."


No comments: